5th I N T E R N A T I O N A L F E S T I V A L
of FOLKLORE, CHOIRS & ORCHESTRAS
V E N I C E, V E R O N A – I T A L Y
“Danza sotto la maschera”
April 17–20, 2016
Festival is organized by Mediteranian Organization in cooperation with local municipalities, chambers of commerce and local folklore ensemble. The festival will be covered in media by the local and international press and television. Mayors or the deputy mayors, from the cities of festival contestants, will be honored guests of the festival at the expense of the organizer.
Venice – located in northern Italy, the capital of the Veneto area. Name of the city and the area comes from the Veneto tribes that settled in this area in Roman times. Venice is well known as one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in the world. It consists from 117 small islands in the Laguna Veneta which is local name for Venetian lagoon on the Adriatic coast. Venice and its canals are declared at UNESCO’s World Heritage List. The city has many nicknames such as “Serenisima”, “Queen of the Adriatic”, “Bride of the Sea”, “City of Bridges” and “Water City”. On the other hand, many cities built on the channels labeled as “Northern Venice” (St. Petersburg), “Western Venice” (Amsterdam) and “American Venice” (New Orleans).
1st day – April 17
Arrival at Lido Di Jesolo. Check in at the selected hotel. Free time for individual activities. Dinner. Overnight.
2nd day – April 18
Breakfast. Press conference at the press center. The optional visit to Venice (Going to the port Punta Sabbioni, gondola boat ride to the port). Lunch pack. Opening ceremony. Participant groups performances. Dinner. Optional night out in the disco. Overnight.
3rd day – April 19
Breakfast. Info presentation in conference room of the hotel. Free time for individual activities. Optional city tour to Verona. Arrival in hotel. Lunch pack. Participant groups performances. Closing ceremony. Dinner. Optional evening entertainment, going out in club. Overnight.
4th day – April 20
Breakfast. Hotel check out and departure. End of services.
*Trip to Venice- Travel guidehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue1IBhf_wdc
PRICE PER PERSON
Hotel Roby*** www.hotel-roby.it 99€
Hotel Sofia*** www.sofiahotel.com 99€
Hotel Pigalle*** www.hpigalle.com 99€
Hotel Atene*** www.hotelatene.com 99€
Hotel Madison *** www.madison-hotel.it 99€
*Special offer: Groups that have participated on other festivals of Mediteranian Organization have discount of 10%
THE PRICE INCLUDES
– Accommodation at the selected hotel in double, triple or four bedded rooms
in half board (breakfast and dinner, + lunch pack)
– Participation fee for the festival
– Assistant during the festival
– Diploma, plaque, photos and videos
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
– Optional excursions
– Personal expenses and expenses not covered by the program
OPTIONAL TRIPS AND TOURS
– Bus transfer from / to the Airport – OW (one way) transfer bus up to 25 persons – 200€ – OW (one way) transfer bus up to 50 persons – 325€
– Tickets for all trips, tours and attractions
– City tour – Boat ride – 14€, with bus transportation from Lido di Jesolo to the port Punta Sabbioni – 10€ no bus transportation – Guide for Venice tour 120€ -140€ (price depends on the language) – Palace Doge’s – 16€, ticket – Μuseum Correr – 16€, ticket – Palace Fortuny – 10€, ticket – Museum of Glass – 8€, ticket – Gondola- 80€, 40 minutes ride
– Visiting Verona – price for all day excursion per person 12€
– Discotheque – 8€
– Dinner in the restaurant with live music – 18€ (dinner and one drink)
– Extra charge for a double room per person per day: 5€
– Extra charge for a single room per person per day: Hotel *** 20€
– Extension of stay per person per day: Hotel *** 33€
The exact name of Hotel will be announced five days before the festival, if it is not already mentioned in the program.
The organizer reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of performance of excursions and individual items from the program due to objective circumstances.